Organic Smoothie with strawberry, cherry, raspberry, lingonberry
ASIAGO FOOD’s BIO Smoothie brings you all the genuine goodness and fresh flavour of lush fruits from organic orchards.
A choice of wellbeing in harmony with nature!
Ripened strawberries, cherries, raspberries and lingonberries have all been carefully culled, prepared and instantly frozen to preserve the unbeatable taste and nutritive powers of freshly harvested fruit.
- 100% organic fruit
- Completely natural and free of colourants or preservatives
- No added sugars (contains naturally occurring sugars)
- Easy to divide into portions with practical frozen drops
Just allow the smoothie to thaw for a few minutes to enjoy it on its own, or use it in a plethora of different ways such as with fruit juices or squashes, cocktails and sorbets. It can also be used to create ice-creams, puddings and refreshing homemade ice lollies, to decorate cakes and fruit tarts, to stir into your favourite yoghurt for breakfast or to make jams or compotes.
With our natural and exclusive sanitisation process for frozen fruits of the forest Sanafrutta™, you can enjoy your fruit smoothie in total confidence that it is safe to eat!
Fruit in varying proportions (strawberry*, cherry*, raspberry*, lingonberry*) *Organic ingredients.
Fruit-based preparation. Frozen
Remove the desired amount from the packet and allow it to thaw out either in the fridge or at room temperature. Otherwise use it straight from the freezer to add to your recipes.
- Fruit juice: allow the contents of one packet to thaw out for a few minutes in a large jug. Add 700 ml of water and about 50 g of cane sugar and stir well.
- Vegan milkshake: pour 150 g of frozen smoothie into a blender, add 100 ml of almond milk and half a banana. Blitz it for a few seconds. Then pour into a glass and enjoy!
- Dessert sauce: pour the frozen contents of one packet into a saucepan and simmer whilst mixing until the drops melt. Add 40 g of cane sugar and cook for 3 minutes after it comes to the boil.
- Soft-fruit compôte: pour the frozen contents of one packet into a saucepan and simmer whilst mixing for about 3 minutes until the drops melt. Add 40g of cane sugar and continue cooking for about another 7 minutes after it comes to the boil, or at least until you achieve the right consistency.
Typical values per 100 g of product
Energy: 165 kJ – 39 kcal
Fat: 0,2 g
of which saturates: 0 g
Carbohydrate: 7,4 g
of which sugars: 5,2 g
Fibre: 1,7 g
Protein: 1,1 g
Salt: 0 g
In the freezer:
[****]/[***] (-18°C) see recommended date on package
[**] (-12°C) 1 month
[*] (-6°C) 1 week
In the ice compartment: 3 days
Once defrosted, the contents of this package must not be frozen again. This product may be kept in the fridge and must be eaten within 24 hours.
Unit per carton 6 Cartons per pallet 81 Cartons per layer 9